Every year, Swami Isa emerges from samadhi on Sivaratri night with a message for humanity. His message details the challenges that we will face in the coming year so that we can be a rational and compassionate part of the solution. Past messages have been powerful warnings of natural or human disasters such as biochemical warfare, sun flares, and violence against women.
This year, humanity must overcome challenges in three areas:
1) Increased damage and changes to the earth's structure due to human exploitation of underground natural resources, digging, drilling, mining, explosions, underground bomb testing, etc. We have already seen the effects of human carelessness above ground, and now we will begin to realize the problems coming from below ground. Major damage can be expected that will change the earth's structure this year.
2) Further loss of women's purity. Already we are losing the culture of viewing women as the Mother -- the most wonderful creator and protector of human life, family and culture -- and we are losing our human qualities in the process. We will continue to see impurities rising in women, which will result in denigration of humans into a new species that is not fully human.
3) An increase in the abuse of chemical applications will lead to damage to ourselves and also the entire universe.
The solution to these problems is not a quick-fix. Only education can change the way people think and therefore the way they act. Informal education like the media needs to be overhauled, as well as the formal education system.
Swamiji is here to guide us and help us, so there is no need for worry. Some very powerful tools have already been given by Swamiji. Here are a few suggestions from those who are practicing them:
- You can practice Life for Total Consciousness and purify your own internal energy, body, emotions, thoughts, etc. ... and radiate your positive energy to others.
- Learn, teach or promote Swamiji's system of "Education for Total Consciousness" in schools. ETC can bring light to the future generation's relation to their elders, their studies, their society, the environment, their world and the universe.
- Share positive and uplifting information in informal routes, such as the Global Energy Parliament.
- Get in touch with Swamiji if you have any questions or concerns. Contact Isalayam